Friday, August 27, 2010

Babies, babies, babies everywhere!



Yesterday was an absolutely horrible day, for more then one reason. I started off the day finding out that a young girl I knew but wasn't close with, committed suicide. She was 21 and stunningly beautiful. One of those things that you can't explain, no matter how hard you try to wrap your head around it. It then progressed way further downhill from there, but I don't want to re-hash it at this point. Needless to say, I'm sure I will eventually talk about it but yesterday was full of tears and heart ache (Stacey and the little peanuts are okay!).

I made this card on Monday, for a friend who let me know she is expecting - in March!! She's already a super mommy to a brilliant and bright girl named Taylor and I know this new little bundle of joy will be so loved!! They aren't finding out what they are having, so I needed something general neutral, so I went with purple and blue. I can't wait to pop the card in the mail. I also made a little card for the big sister:

On the inside, I'm going to write ... 'is going to be a big sister?' Taylor has a thing for owls at the moment - so I think it's going to be a hit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment