Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ESS #138 - challenge! I'm back!!

So - I didn't vanish off the face of the earth - I had kinda lost my mojo! But I'm happy to say, it's coming back!! I've got a lot of great ideas going through my head - now to just get them done!! I'm also SUPER happy to get back to doing challenges ... and taking pictures of cards. I have done a bunch of other cards (and will hopefully post them on here later!!) but I haven't taken pictures of the ones I have already sent to their new homes!!

This card is going in the mail in the next day or two - definitely one of those better late then never - Hunter's birthday was in May ... sorry little guy!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!! Megs is back! So glad you mojo is too. You were both missed. *wink* HAHAHA! Seriously this card is SUPER cute. This image is (obviously) near & dear to my heart. I especially like the colors you used. They work really well together. Thanks for playing along this week. I hope you'll play along with the next one!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete