Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy birthday Papa Pajunen

My best friend's partner Evan celebrated his birthday yesterday. I had originally started in on a card for him early last week but it turned into a pretty pink deal, which isn't his style. Having twin girls, I'm sure he already sees pink enough as it is :) I whipped this card up late last night, along with the card I previously posted (and I finished up the pink girlie girl card). I'm still working on my embossing techniques, so the background is a little rough around the edges. I have a couple cards to finish up this afternoon some time ... and I need to get starting on the box of birthday cards that I've had someone request.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!!!!! Great card. You should seriously submit this one for publication!

    ReplyDelete