Saturday, April 2, 2011

Let's get it started in here ...

So I have been doing a little bit of crafting here and there but nothing overly earth shattering and it seems that when I do actually create a new card, I'm in such a hurry to mail it that I don't take a picture to post. So - since I have been officially laid off and the 4th is my last day at work, I'm hoping to get a few things done in my craft room ... and in my life in general! I am hoping to start building up a supply of cards and what not to have ready for the Easter Market, along with my Scentsy stuff, and I want to create a much more functional crafting space. I have papers spread out everywhere and I have literally junk everywhere - papers and tools and whatnot. I've started using a bit different system for organizing and it's working, it's just a HUGE work in progress. I'm also paring down what supplies I have, as I know I have way too much ... and it's hard to justify purchasing new supplies when I have oodles downstairs that haven't been touched!! On a happy note, I'm breaking into the world of embossing ... I've got a heat gun and embossing powder on it's way! Definitely nervous about that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment