Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bring on the babies!!

So I felt as thought I had been in a bit of a funk - there didn't seem to be much creative juice flowing and it totally bothered me because I wanted to get a couple cards done at least. Tonight I manged to finish 5 cards! I used the same lay out for a couple of them but I'm really happy with how they turned. Out of the 5 cards, 4 were 'baby' cards and the other, which I will post later, along with another one I finished a couple days ago, are just random 'feel good' cards. The nice thing, for all the baby cards, I used paper that I had laying around - I didn't tap into anything new. I'm really bad for not going through my pads of paper, so tonight, that was one of my goals.






Supplies:
Paper - from my stash
Bling and brads - from my stash (I think the online Ebay vendor I bought them from is out of business now)
Stamps: from a couple different collections from The Verve - www.shopverve.com
**(I adore Verve stamps - I think because I'm a sentiment person and their sets always seem to be perfect!)
Ribbon - white sheer from www.allthatscraps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment