Monday, August 17, 2009

Happily Ever After

Okay - so I did a couple cards tonight ... the first one I just had the finishing touches to put on tonight and the other one came together in like 5 minutes. I love cards like that!


I used a square image instead of the circle because the image I wanted to use, wasn't round but I think it works well.
This card is for a relative who is getting married in September and her shower is coming up. It's a immediate family only wedding and the Canadian celebration not until next fall, so I thought this would be a nice card (in one of the colours that she has been using) - something a little different and not common, well, for a wedding card anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meg,

    Welcome to Blogging. I just started too. So many great blog sites and video tutorials out there. I love the way you use photos in your cards. Do you take them? Look forward to seeing what you create next.

    http://dreamsofcrafting.blogspot.com/

    Roxx.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've taken some of the photos but can't take credit from them all. If there is editing done to it though, I use picnik, which I love!

    I could spend hours and hours creating cards - there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day!!

    ReplyDelete