Thursday, August 6, 2009

Photo Cards

I love doing photo cards - I think it comes from the whole fear of images and colouring them. Plus - I love how it totally personalizes a card. These are three of my most recent creations - one for my BC sister Carmen who just got engaged and the other for a good friend of mine, Merrick, who is a total superstar! The birthday one is for my besty Stacey - who I think I would be lost without! She can make me crack a smile or laugh or just think on the positive side with one look.




I usually do some photo editting with Picnik and print the photos off at home using my Kodak multi-purpose printer.
Supplies:
Stamps by Verve Stamps http://shopverve.com/
Ribbon and Embellishments www.allthatscraps.com
Card bases from Zellers
Pattern Paper by www.allthatscraps.com and Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment