Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Well-behaved??

So, in case you haven't noticed, I'm much more of a sentiment then a image type crafter ... I think because I'm not very confident in my colouring abilities ... and I find that these are so much faster to create then having to actually sit down and colour an image. With my one volunteer position, it's my job to travel around our zone (which seems like a HUGE area) and meet with the various Kin, Kinsmen and Kinette Clubs. I really wanted to let them know that I appreciate all their hard work, so I wanted to send personalized cards this year. So for my first round of visits to the ladies, I'm using this stamp from Stampin Up ... it totally suits them!! It's fairly plain jane but I kinda like it ... and it's colours I would NEVER in a million years probably use. I have had the new purple from Stampin Up on my desk for almost a month now and was afraid to use it ... or something ... not too sure. I like it though ... now to get my mojo completely back!! I have a craft show to prepare for on Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment