Monday, October 18, 2010

YAY!

Thanks to another great sketch by Tracy, I'm once again out of my comfort zone! I've been trying to use up some of my random embelishments. I also added a little bling and some ribbon. Let's just say I'm not the best with simple cards ...

I have several different piles of paper that could lead to several different cards, I just am not sure how exactly I'm going to convert all the piles of paper into cards. I did manage to make a couple other cards and I have a couple ideas brewing for some other cards ... so maybe this afternoon.

I have the urge to paint, which is GREAT because I have painting that needs to be done outside but it's not warm enough outside to paint ... and I need to pick up some more painters tape. I bought some paint for a project I had planned on doing in our old house but didn't end up doing because we moved. So I think I'm going to paint our bathroom downstairs. All the colours are decent in the house but they are almost all blue and greens and well ... I'm thinking something a little more interesting!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Megs!!! This came out GREAT! I really, really love the patterned paper you used. The flowers are the perfect touch to complete the sketch. Fantastic job!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete