Thursday, September 2, 2010

Congratulations!!

Stacey's sister-in-law just found out that her husband, Jonny from the Dominican Republic, has been given his visa and approval to move to Canada. He will be here on the 24th and hopefully it's still warm here for him. I still am not sure how he's going to deal with our winters!! This is actually the 2nd card I made - I'm saving the other one for another day. I had made the flower for the 1st card but it didn't go colour wise at all, so I went through my scrap papers and pulled these out of my stash. I should have taken a picture of the inside because it's super cute ... I found a stamp that says 'welcome to the neighbourhood' and I thought it was appropriate. This was probably the first card in a long time (close to a year maybe) that I used flowers on ... might need to break into them more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment