Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thank You

The secretary at our school has been going through a lot lately. The school division instituted a new program for administrators and teachers and it's not overly user friendly, especially for a smaller school, which we are. She had a really bad day on Tuesday and just seemed down and not her usual self so I wanted to create a little something for her. Paper is SU (I love the new Early Espresso brown!), ribbon from my stash, and the sentiment is from Verve stamps. It was another one of the stamps that I have that had never seen ink. I love how the card turned out and can't wait to give it to her tomorrow. On the inside, I copied the box look but with a couple rectangles and then added a thank you sentiment. It was a really easy card to pull together - which I love!! I'm working on getting my stash built up, as it's getting to be craft fair time soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment