Sunday, September 19, 2010

So - I've been in such a funk lately and my creativity has taken a total nose dive. I have so many cards I need to create and I haven't got anything accomplished - so I'm kinda feeling like a little bit of a failure. I think it's just the weather - well and some other things but that's a whole other story. I do have a couple cards to share and I'm really hoping to get back into my craft room - maybe tomorrow night ... fingers crossed!

This is a very simple card that I threw together. I recently mounted all my wood mounted SU stamps on cling foam (and I'm loving it!!!!!) I had never inked up this set because I didn't want to chance it lining things up. With it being a cling stamp now, it works like a charm! I can definitely see myself using the set way more often - along with a lot of my other 2 step stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment