Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Little Angel

I am so far behind in my card making I just want to cry! I have 3-4 sympathy cards I need to get made here in the next day or so, in order to get them sent to where they need to go, along with some new baby, birthday and anniversary cards ... and about 10 thank you cards!! I need time to stop so I can get caught up on everything else!!

Had a VERY busy week-end and the week isn't slowing down either.. I'm off on Wednesday's so I did manage to sneak into my badly neglected craft room (which also needs a major cleaning) and create a couple cards. I'm sharing the Little Angel card this morning. I kept it fairly simple and used a sketch from the fabulous Tracy! I'm not 100% happy with how it turned out but I did try faux stitching and like the affect. I'm trying to expand my comfort zone! I used a couple of the In Colours from Stampin' Up and some other paper and ribbon from my stash ... kinda like the overall affect but I think the perfectionist in me thinks I could still tinker with it for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment