Sunday, September 5, 2010

Thank You!

I had hoped to do some crafting yesterday but instead choose to catch up on Season 7 of One Tree Hill, as the new season starts on the 14th! I was down in the craft room playing around with a few things however (I probably should have been cleaning instead!!!). I've had a Big Shot for months now and can honestly say I never used it. When I bought it, I was such a newbie that I ended up not getting the silicone and impression pad needed to use the texturz plates and for a while, I was ready to sell it - it frustrated me to the point of going crazy! I have a Cuttlebug that I love and so I really didn't see the big deal. Yesterday morning I watched some YouTube videos and then proceeded to play! And I think just maybe I am getting the hang of the Big Shot - which is great, since I paid a lot of money for it and the accessories/tool to go with it!!

Today's card is one I did a little while ago - it's a very generic thank you card but nice and bright, which I love!! I've got a couple more thank you cards I would love to get mailed ... now to just create them and I would be set!! Paper is SU and the ribbon is from my stash - I can't even recall where I got it from! Note to self: remember to put a notebook in your craft area so you can write down what you are using!!

No comments:

Post a Comment